Friday, August 20, 2010

Elisa's Treat

I made this on Sunday when we had unexpected guests and needed a treat QUICK.

I'm not saying it's good for you.

That's why you need me on this site, to post unhealthy, quick, and boring recipes :)

smash 2 packages graham crackers
melt 1 stick butter, and mix with graham crackers
line a brownie pan with foil, and press the graham cracker crust in
cover with a bag of chocolate chips
pour 1 can sweetened condensed milk on top

cook at 325 for 15 minutes

As E says: It tastes better than it looks

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I don't know how it looks but it is made of all things I love, so I'm sure we'll try it! And as you said, it is great that they are all pretty much things you have on hand, in case you need a quick and yummy dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made this today. Not because I was in a hurry to make a treat for guests, just because I was in a hurry to make a treat for me. It was yum mee. Of course it was, look at the ingredients, how could it not be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried this one out tonight as, just like Bekah, I was in a hurry to make a treat for myself. Now I'm set for just about the next 5 days! Yep, it was just as good as you'd think it would be with all those basic but delicious ingredients!

    ReplyDelete