Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mexican Lasagna

This one I make when I have to go somewhere in the afternoon so I won't be home in time to cook. It's quick and it only takes 30 minutes to heat later in the day.



Ingredients:

1 lb hamburger - I use 1/2
1 pkg taco seasoning

sliced black olives - I use most of the can because we like them
1 -4 oz can green chilis
1 can black beans - drained
2 - 8 oz cans tomato sauce

cheese
3 tortillas
salsa

Instructions:

cook hamburger, add taco seasoning
add olives, chilis, black beans, tomato sauce
cook for awhile.... I'm never patient enough to let it simmer
layer meat mixture, cheese, tortillas - 3 times
add some salsa on top

cover with foil, cook 30 minutes at 350

2 comments:

  1. This is just what I have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this one, and it really hit the spot for me. It was perfectly mexican and comforting and delicious.

    ReplyDelete